ACOUSTIC SILENCER SP40-50
Acoustic Silencer SP40-50
SP40-50 silencers are of mixed type, progressive and controlled expansion of the fluid and absorption zone.
The fluid passes through a diffuser made up of a series of perforated concentric elements with increasing passage section and then passes through an absorption zone. The diffuser is housed in a cylindrical body with walls covered in sound-absorbing material protected with perforated sheet metal.
SP silencers are built in a way that allows the free expansion of the elements that compose it. These are devices open to the atmosphere, so there are no controls from official bodies or hydraulic tests. The silencer is a fixed point.
For fluids with high temperature, an expansion device capable of absorbing the position variations of the pipes must be provided. Our silencers comply with everything stipulated in Directive 97/23 / EC, since they are within the parameters set out in article 3.3, according to report No. DEP.EPR.10.33156101 of the TÜV Rheinland Ibérica Inspection, Certification & Testing, S.A. Organism nº 1027.
The exterior is protected by SA 2.5 blasting, inorganic zinc silicate and topcoat by high temperature paint. The interior metal parts are treated with high temperature paint.
Measured under normal operating conditions and once noise noises such as noise emission from the valve body and the connection pipe to the silencer have been eliminated.
Silencers can be provided with the following optional accessories:
- Inlet flange and counter flange (chosen according to pressure and temperature of use).
- Set of gaskets and screws. Construction in special steels.
- Special exterior protection.
- Elbow to protect the interior of the silencer from the weather.
- Horizontal supports.
- Anti-bird tights.
- Expansion compensators, vertical and vertical / horizontal.
- Flow limiters (high back pressure).
- Waterproof floating tray
AVERAGE SOUND ATTENUATION CURVE
Measured under normal operating conditions and after parasitic noises have been eliminated.
According to ISO 6798 standard.
- Thermal and / or power plants
- Solar thermal power plants
- Cogeneration plants
- Petrochemical industries, etc.
- HRSG or boilers
- Liquefied gas plants
Depending on the space available and the layout of the pipes, the silencers can be mounted both vertically and horizontally (Consult us for supports). In any case, depending on the position of the muffler discharge port, the nature and characteristics of the fluid and the environmental conditions, the installer must take all the necessary precautions to protect people and things from possible damage that could occur during download. For installation, the following must be taken into account:
- Remove the closing discs, intended for transport, from the muffler mouths.
- Check the direction of flow.
- Fix the supports to the structure.
- Couple the connection pipe to the silencer inlet.
- Check the compensating system for pipe expansion.
- Check that condensation cannot accumulate in the connection pipeline, which could damage the silencer when the valve is opened.
- Connect the condensate drain to the drainage network.
- Provide the sound insulation of the discharge mechanism and the connection piping.
SP40-50 ACOUSTIC SILENCER DIMENSIONS.
Length tolerance ± 3 mm.
Dimensions in mm. weight in kg.