Acoustic Silencer SP30
ACOUSTIC SILENCER SP30 OPERATING PRINCIPLE
SP30 silencers are of the mixed type, progressive and controlled expansion of the fluid and absorption zone.
The fluid passes through a diffuser made up of a series of perforated concentric elements with increasing passage section and then passes through an absorption zone.
The diffuser is placed in a cylindrical body with walls covered with sound absorbing material protected with perforated sheet metal.
SP silencers are built in a way that allows the free expansion of all the elements.
These are devices that are open to the atmosphere, so there are no controls from official organizations or hydraulic tests.
The silencer is a fixed point. For fluids with high temperature, an expansion device capable of absorbing the position variations of the pipes must be provided.
Our silencers comply with the stipulations of Directive 97/23 / EC, since they are within the parameters set forth in article 3.3, according to report nº DEP.EPR.10.33156101 of the TÜV Rheinland Ibérica Inspection, Certification & Testing, S.A. Organism nº 1027.
The exterior is protected by SA 2.5 blasting, inorganic zinc silicate and topcoat by high-temperature paint. The interior metal parts are treated with high-temperature paint.
ACCESSORIES OF ACOUSTIC SILENCER SP30
Silencers can be provided with the following optional accessories:
- Inlet flange and counter flange (chosen according to operating pressure and temperature).
- Set of gaskets and screws.
- Construction in special steels.
- Special exterior protection.
- Elbow to protect the interior of the silencer from the weather.
- Horizontal supports.
- Anti-bird tights.
- Expansion compensators, vertical and vertical/horizontal.
- Flow limiters (high back pressure).
- Watertight floating tray.
AVERAGE SOUND DIMMING CURVE
Measured under normal operating conditions and after eliminating parasitic noises such as noise emission from the valve body and the connection pipe to the muffler.
- Thermal and / or power plants
- Solar thermal power plants
- Cogeneration plants
- Petrochemical industries, etc.
- HRSG or boilers
- Liquefied gas plants
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. Acoustic Silencer SP30
Depending on the space available and the layout of the pipes, the silencers can be mounted vertically or horizontally (Consult us for supports).
In any case, depending on the position of the silencer discharge port, the nature and characteristics of the fluid and the environmental conditions, the installer must take all the necessary precautions to protect people and things from possible damage that could occur during discharge.
The following instructions must be taken into account for installation:
- Remove the closing discs, intended for transport, from the muffler mouths.
- Check the direction of flow.
- Fix the supports to the structure.
- Couple the connection pipe to the silencer inlet.
- Check the compensating system for pipe expansion.
- Check that condensation cannot accumulate in the connection pipeline, which could damage the silencer when the valve is opened.
- Connect the condensate drain to the drainage network.
- Provide for the sound insulation of the discharge mechanism and the connection piping.
ACOUSTIC SILENCER DIMENSIONS MOD. SP30
Length tolerance ± 3 mm.
Dimensions in mm. weight in kg.